Hi everyone! I have a ceph that is doing great, with 2 or 3 crowns growing beside the main one. The thing is, I have made no divisions, so if anything should happen I'd have no "backup" plant. So, I'd like to repot the plant, and do some pitcher pullings in the process. I live in Argentina, and spring is starting. The plant is developing new and bigger pitchers, and I don't want to disturb it very much. Is it better to wait for winter to repot? Will it harm the plant to do one or two pullings right now?